If you want sleek looks, lighting options, durability, and cost-effectiveness in a roof rack, the Economy Roof Rack for 2014 to 2021 Crew Max Toyota Tundras is what you need. This bolt-on roof rack is powder-coated and lightweight. It has been engineered for superb aerodynamics to avoid wind noise and vibrate.
- Easy to assemble
- No modifications required
- All hardware included
- LED Lighting options
You have the option to choose from a 42-inch white or amber single-row LED light bar which will include the wiring harness. Got your own? You can select just a cutout without a light bar, which will come with brackets for mounting your own. Don’t want one at all? Choose no cutout! You even have the option to add an OEM switch for the light bar.
“Economy” doesn’t have to mean inadequate.
This is only available for Crew Cab trucks only, and will add 5 inches to the overall height of your truck. The Economy Roof Rack does not include rear fairing. Please see the photos for more details.
Please note that these are shipping from a partner (CaliRaised) in Texas. If you order multiple items from us, these will be shipped separately.
- The rack will add 5" to the overall height of your vehicle.
- This rack is custom-made for Tundra, We cannot guarantee fitment on any other vehicles unless otherwise explicitly specified.
- Includes hardware for installation.
- When purchasing a light bar, this will include the wiring harness.
- Rear Fairing on Economy: The Economy version does NOT include a rear fairing.
THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CREW MAX TRUCKS ONLY.
ECONOMY ROOF RACK DOES NOT INCLUDE REAR FAIRING. SEE PHOTOS.