The Cali Raised Low Profile Ditch Light Brackets for 2022 & 2023 Tundra provides a secure and stylish way to mount your lights on the trail. These brackets, angled at approximately 45° from the vehicle, allow you to enhance visibility by illuminating the sides of the road at night.
Made with durability in mind, these ditch light brackets feature a low-profile design that helps protect your lights from damage while maintaining a clear view. They are engineered and manufactured in the USA, with CAD design and CNC cutting for precision and reliability.
To ensure long-lasting performance, the brackets are coated with a durable black semi-gloss finish that resists corrosion. Whether driving on or off the trail, in rain or shine, you can trust these brackets to keep your lights securely in place.
- Easy installation, watch our installation videos for a step-by-step guide
- Powder coated with a tuff black semi-gloss mini texture
Compatible with Cali Raised and other light pods in the market.
- Mounting systems engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Free shipping and no tax in the lower 48
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Laser cut and CNC bent.
- Does not affect the opening or closing of the hood of your vehicle.
- Low profile design allows for light protection without compromising visibility.
- When purchased with Cali Raised LED Pods the wiring harness is included.
Please note that these are shipping from a partner (CaliRaised) in Texas. If you order multiple items from us, these will be shipped separately.