So, long review coming.
Let's start off by saying that I am an idiot and am "too busy" to read instructions. As with most things I do to my truck, I can usually figure it out myself. With these, nope!
I cleaned my bumper covers with rubbing alcohol, removed the adhesive and slapped them on. They looked like cheap pieces of ass and I was pissed.
After talking to support at Empyre and Bumperzhells, it was clear that I totally messed them up by not following the instructions. Unfortunately, I broke them by trying to pull them off (the adhesive is pretty much impossible to remove) and had to order new ones. That was a fun $200 mistake.
Round two, I took my time, followed the instructions and they turned out perfect. Looks exactly like it should have straight from the factory.
Very happy with the product and the results.