This lightweight Overland bed rack is just the modification you need for your 2014 to 2021 Toyota Tundra to be prepared for anything. These powder-coated racks are CAD designed and CNC cut to perfection. Designed and manufactured in the USA with up to 80% aluminum, this is lightweight, durable, and rust-resistant.
The T-slot design allows you to easily mount up to almost 1,100 pounds of nearly anything that you can think of: tools, recovery gear, gas cans, and more. If you want to turn your Toyota Tundra into an overland truck, or even just a weekend getaway master, this is the product for you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR TUNDRA WILL REQUIRE A BED RAIL SYSTEM FOR INSTALLATION.
- Approximate weight capacity ~1,100lbs
- Powder-coated with a durable black semi-gloss mini texture
- Rated to exceed the weight limits of nearly any tent on the market
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Free shipping/no sales tax in the lower 48
- Please note that these are shipping from a partner (ProBuilt by Cali Raised) in Texas. If you order multiple items from us, these will be shipped separately.
- Lead time on these racks is about 15 business days.
Easy to install (check out our installation instructions for a step-by-step guide)